Corporate Desk at Nulife Hospital
- Nulife Hospital Corporate Desk is in the atrium near main gate ground floor, which is open from – 8 AM to 7 PM everyday.
- Only policy holders (those who have medical insurance) can avail the cashless service from TPA.
- Nulife Hospital Corporate Desk only helps the policy holders in getting cashless approval from TPA.
- TPA will issue an authorization letter for the coverage as per the policy to Nulife Hospital. The answer will come from TPA in the form of authorization letter.
- Policy holders can directly approach the hospital’s Admission Counter for admission with the ID card and one copy of the authorization letter will be given to the Admission/IP billing counter.
- Hospital will extend cashless treatment to the policyholder up to the authorized amount.
- At the time of discharge, the policyholder has to inform the “Nulife Hospital” and is supposed to sign the claim form and a copy of final bill.
Do’s and Dont’s for availing cashless services from Third Party Administrators (TPA)
- Obtain Pre-authorization form from Nulife Hospital Corporate desk 3-4 days prior to the admission for planned hospitalization.
- Pre-authorization form is to be filled in by treating doctor.
- Check about the pre-authorisation approval at the “Nulife Hospital Corporate desk” within next 24hrs.
- You can avail cashless treatment at the hospital after receipt of written authorisation from TPA for the covered ailment.
- Leave back all the original documents and signed claim form with the hospital at the time of discharge.
- Contact local TPA office in case of any query.
- The policy holder has to bear the expense which is not covered under the terms and condition of the policy.
- Don’t insist upon admission at the hospital merely for investigation, evaluation or health check-up as these are not approved by TPAs.
- Don’t insist on admission on cashless basis at the hospital without obtaining the pre-authorization approval from TPA.
- Don’t carry back any original documents at the time of discharge from the hospital, if your cashless is approved by the TPA.
- Don’t forget to sign the claim form.